Remembering Comic Court by Lorraine Day
The original small red-tiled roof hut that once stabled Comic Court is still on site and upon the passing of Bart Cummings in 2015 Dennis O'Leary envisioned restoring the stables as well as renovating the main stone building on the property - the original steam flour mill built about 1857 - and turning it into a horse training and equine museum to honour the revered and legendary horse and trainer.